Thursday, October 27, 2011

Official

Today was another great day for us. We have been anxiously waiting to get the official word that you are legally ours. I know that some adoptions can take up to 1-2 years to finalize. You only took 5 months. Which means this was so supposed to happen and you were and always have been ours. Me and Curtis feel so strongly that we have had you forever and it always seems like we have had you so much longer than 5 months. I know we have always felt your presence and you were always there. You have been our spiritual journey; our spiritual child and have brought us so close together. You have made us witness miracles, have without a doubt knowledge that our Heavenly Father loves and knows us individually.
Your papers got lost in the Navajo system, which is normal and I knew that would happen. Our adoption certificate expired in August so we were worried we had to refile for our certification, so Joanne went forward with the file and hoped we wouldn't have to re-file. She came down for a home study and we have just been waiting.
Curtis and I had to renew our temple recommends and we are always talking and looking to when we get to take you to the temple to be sealed. We got our interviews and took forever to make it for the 2nd interview, since we waited so long we got the run around and had to wait. I commented that we need to get that done and said when we get it done we will get the word that you are officially ours. Just Tuesday 2 days ago, we got our temple recommends renewed and 2 days later we got the call that it is done.
20 minutes before I went to work, Joanne called me and told me it was done, you are ours. I screamed yay and started crying, she told me about the next process to get the final paperwork we needed. I called Curtis and we cried and than I went to you just standing in your bouncy playpen happy and content as can be. I just started crying at your stinker cute self. You are so aware of what is going on and signed up for this. You are amazing to take this on and know that we are all a part of each other. It really is amazing. You make us so happy and I never knew that love could be so big. You have been the whole plan of life into so much focus. We love you too much.
Next up get the paperwork and head South to the reservation to feel the spirit again and get you sealed to us

No comments:

Post a Comment