Sunday, October 30, 2011

Closer

We are getting closer sweetie. I have bee waiting and hoping for the day when we can bless and seal you. I want to have all those spirit1sual feelings again. After we got news of the official we asked around what we had to do. All we need is the paper and we get to bless you. Our plan is to bless you this Sunday and have a party for you on Saturday. We are hoping to seal you in the temple on Thursday or Friday, December 1st or 2nd at the Snowflake Temple in Arizona. We chose Snowflake for many reasons. It is the closest temple to the Navajo Reservation, the closest to your home. When your nubbins fell off your great Messani took it and placed it on the land so you will alway return and remember your home, so this way you are always connected and sealed to the land. I wanted to take my endowments out at this temple but didnt get to. Plus I know if we had your sealing here in Utah it would just get overshadowed and everyone would want to come and I don't want anything lost from this. It has been to special and something I don't ever want to forget.
I cannot stop crying and am so amazed at still all the little things that keep making this happen. Another small thing, I had taken this whole weekend off just because and now that weekend we may be blessing you. It has been crazy how it has been all planned perfectly and we are just going along for th ride and enjoying every moment of it.
We love you so much and cry non stop because of you. It has been the best thing we have experienced from beginning to now. You are amazing and we love you and just love you too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment