Phoebe, you are amazing and so special. I really can't believe that you are mine. I think I have cried everyday I have been with you. I will just hold you and look at you and I cry and I cannot stop. I feel so connected to you, every time I take a moment to enjoy you I cry. I can feel the spirit so strong when I hold you and I can feel my Heavenly Fathers love so much. You are my greatest reward, my greatest blessing and the best spiritual experience of my life, you are even just flat out the best experience of my life. You are so special and such a huge person with a great role in life. You are so tiny, but I can already see the greatness in you, there is something different and unique to you, something so sweet and strong. You are amazing and I feel so much love for you, it really does just burst out of me. I hope you will always feel that and know you are mine. There is no doubt about that, you were ours from the get go. We have had you for 3 months now and it has felt forever, but really I have always felt you, I really have, you have always been a part of me early in my life. I could feel you my whole life and knew who you were. I cannot have life without you. You have been one of my favorite experiences, because once I got you I felt so complete, the pieces were all put together and I feel so content with the choices in my life. Before there was a void and you filled that so quickly. Thank you for giving that to me, thanks for picking me to be your mother. I love you so much, You are amazing.
Love Mom
No comments:
Post a Comment