Sweetest child. You have only been in our lives for 2 months now. It seems like we always had you and have had you so much longer. I cannot imagine life without you. I feel so much spirituality when I look at you. I feel so much love, love from my Heavenly Father. You are the most miraculous thing I have ever experienced. I almost feel more love and feel you are more special than so many other things in my life. It is the way you came to us that is amazing. I hold you all the time and just stare and you and always find myself crying. I am bursting. You are so special and so amazing. I know you had a huge part in these. It's like we had a 3 way deal that we would all be in tune to this and know it was supposed to happen this way. I feel it everyday and I feel so connected to you. You were always my child, I know this and feel it everyday.
You are the sweetest, sleepingest tiny things. I feel I have had you much longer than 2 months, so I am shocked you still just sleep as newborns. I have to keep reminding myself your just a little thing and you are doing what you are supposed to. I have just felt it for so long and I think that factors into it.
You are so loved, loved, loved by everyone. Dexter and Lucy almost love you too much and I have found Daddy crying just holding you. Your Grandma and Grandpa Lybbert's oh man they love you too much also. I know this was part of their plan also and they can feel it and they were a huge part of you finding your way to us. They started the feeling in me. They were led not knowing what they were doing.
You are amazing and have already had to make many decisions already. I think you have chosen wisely. We are all so happy and love every moment of you. You have filled that empty feeling in my heart that I knew had to be filled.
Sweet Phoebe, you are amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment